PROFILE LINKS ARCHIVES CREDITS
♥/Monday, December 1, 2008
9:55 PM

Finally. Am back to blogging.
A levels has ended almost a week ago and as we term it as a past, suddenly I've no idea what I'm supposed to do. Relax, thats the big word. But like what? Going out? Slacking around at home? Its completely boring after a few days. I mean seriously, you just tend to run out of things to do to pass time. All these while, I have asked myself "What should i do now?" for countless number of times. I packed my room (actually about 1/3 of it), went out a few times and digged out all old DVDs and rewatched it. BUT WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO!!!ok got a job which I'm starting this wed and have a feeling I will quit soon as its not easy being a telemarketer. Huiyi and I both got kind of sacked last time cus we just cant get sales. I'm trying again. Thats how desperate I am for jobs to pass time.
Tml going out with drama ppl for CB's very very very very reluctant treat.haha but well, hes a bachelor so...its ok we are not guilty at all.
Ok even blogging seems BORING.grrr.
Meet up soon these few groups of ppl!

1.Nais (We've not met up ever since As ended!HOW CAN THIS BEEEEEEEE?!?!?)
2.Seven Dwarfs(the last time we met was...hmmm last yr?)
3.weiwei,jinzhi plus shiyu (this sat)
4.Ben,yunxuan,nowelle and xinwei (Before Ben goes botak pls.HAHA)