PROFILE LINKS ARCHIVES CREDITS
♥/Saturday, July 19, 2008
10:17 AM

Some people just dont know what is repect. If they dont understand our play, cant they just simply keep their mouths shut? All of us put in so much effort these past few days just for this stupid dancefest, just for them. Xinying told me previously that they must work very hard cus they want to really perform up to their standard, cus we are the national champion. And indeed, I am proud of them. They did really well yesterday. But what did they get? Brainless remarks, insults, criticisms. That was especially hurting for the J1s as this is their very first time performing for the school. I am sorry but i really hate the Ms. I was so angry that I shouted SHUT UP from the control room. LOSERS seriously. I guess this outcome from the start, but I didnt expect it to be so bad. But hey. we did our best. we dont need brainless people to recognise us. Too bad, its their loss and it says more about themselves.