|
PROFILE
LINKS
ARCHIVES
CREDITS
|
|
♥/Friday, July 4, 2008
9:05 PM Had a small birthday celebration for SYAFIQAH ADHA on 29th june 2008. We went to syaf's house and surprised her with colourful balloons! Syaf's mum and aunt prepared NICE samosas for us and we ordered pizzas for ourselves. Watched HUM TUM, a bollywood movie requested by syaf to watch on her birthday with us. I thought it will be rather typical with all the coconut trees and groups of guys and girls dancing around. I thought i will sleep within the first half an hour. But surprisingly, it turns out to be damn good! Nice plot, funny lines as well as nainai's favourite romance!haha!I cant believe we kept repeating a part.AHEM.secret. After which, we went white sands's SWENSENS for dinner. I had NUTTY MIGHTY=DDhaha.hilarious name for icecream.
violent krissy!! Our present for syaf=) Eileen and Syaf=D Syaf and me=) Pretty nais with pretty balloons=D
Homework is piling up.and it seems to be never ending. especially lit. idiot. I still have like 4 more lit essays to complete. Am going out tml for water project video filming at pasir ris beach and sunday with the nais to support syaf at NLB for her song writing competition. ALL THE BEST NAIPA=))) |
hello:))
|