PROFILE LINKS ARCHIVES CREDITS
♥/Sunday, June 22, 2008
11:02 PM

I dunno why time just passes SOOO EXTREMELY DREADFULLY QUICKLY when one is having a holiday. MY LAST JUNE HOLIDAY AS A STUDENT IS OVERRRRR!!!ROARRRRR!!!how nice how nice. Tomorrow will be another day whereby all of us will find ourselves under piles and piles x4893584589458 of HOMEWORK.oolala~Life is great as it has always been huh. okay i must NOT feel this way.im supposed to be motivated. hey i spent like 50bucks on it okay.i must get back the momentum. I have been a slacker this entire june and barely finished much of my hw. so much for the motivational talk.
Been thinking alot.and Im not expecting much anymore i guess.Because no matter how you want things to turn out the way you want it to, you have to expect at least a 10% possiblity that the outcome will be the opposite. yes this is life you will say. its either this or that. Sometimes i just feel like leaving. cus i dont like the feeling of being taken for granted. But i know i will just continue staying at the same spot. Realise it please someone. I shall stop blabbering like a fool here. Im like talking to myself about things only I understand.

okay countdown to A level:4 HEAVENLY MONTHS.

I am really looking forward to that you know.yes.believe me i am.